Returns and Exchanges
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us! BCHP' products are chosen very carefully and are of the highest quality available. If, however, you wish to return any item, please contact us and be sure to follow these guidelines:
• Online Tickets are not eligible for exchange or refund. Valid one year from purchase date.
• BCHP online gift shop merchandise is exchangeable or refundable.
• Inspect all merchandise on arrival. Incorrect, missing, or damaged merchandise must be reported immediately. When reporting missing or damaged items, retain all packaging materials as these may be required in satisfying any claim with the carrier.
• All returns must be authorized. Please call toll free the BCHP Customer Service Department, Monday to Friday at 1-403-734-5171 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm (MST) for instructions and return authorization number prior to return of any merchandise or initiation of any claim.
• Eligible merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase. Items intended for gift giving should be identified as such at the time of order placement and arrangements for their return completed promptly after the appointed date.
• Return shipping costs will be refunded for those items determined to have a manufactured defect or caused by a verifiable error in the processing and/or handling of your order. Any such refund will not exceed the amount charged by BCHP for the original shipment of the item. All other requests for exchange will be subject to our minimum shipping and handling charge.
• Please remember to include your receipt (if available) and/or a note that includes your name and address (or the name and address of the person who purchased it) and a brief description of how you wish your return to be resolved. A daytime phone number is always appreciated.
• Please allow approximately 2 weeks transit time prior to checking on the status of your returning shipment.
• Returning merchandise must be new and in re-stockable condition and include any factory packaging and hang tag literature. Clothing cannot be laundered and collector figurines must remain unopened.
• Defective merchandise may be subject to inspection by a factory representative prior to replacement or refund.
• Re-wrap merchandise carefully and remember to display the return authorization number prominently on the package exterior.
• If shipping from outside of Canada, please describe contents as "Canadian Goods Being Returned".
• Returning merchandise from the U.S. must travel exclusively by USPS (United States Postal Service). Do not attempt to ship by any "ground service" provided by UPS or FEDEX. Such shipments would be subject to duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. Returning packages subject to brokerage or duty will be refused.
• BCHP will not be responsible for any returning shipment that is lost or damaged in transit. Any such claim should be directed to the carrier that was entrusted with the return of your package.