New Pricing for 2022
Admission – Groups of 24 people and under:
|YOUTH (8-17)||$ 15.00|
|SENIORS (65 PLUS)||$ 14.00|
|CHILDREN (7 AND UNDER)||FREE|
Group Rates – Groups of 25 or more people:
|SENIORS (65 PLUS)||$10.00|
|CHILDREN (7 AND UNDER)||FREE|
Indoor Programs – Additional cost plus GST
|The Blackfoot Tipi||$15/person – 1 Hour|
|The lifestyle of the Blackfoot People: Past & Present||$15/person – 1 Hour|
|Signing of the Blackfoot Treaty (Treaty No. 7)||$15/person – 1 Hour|
|Scavenger Hunt – In museum – Appropriate for Grade 7 and up||Complimentary – No charge|
Indoor Programs – 25 OR MORE PEOPLE IN A GROUP
|INDOOR PROGRAMS||$15.00/PERSON||25 OR MORE IN GROUP|
|GUIDED INDOOR TOUR||$15.00/PERSON||25 OR MORE IN A GROUP|
Additional Resources – you can also request the following resources for $220 per resource
|Traditional Knowledge Keeper/Elder||Share knowledge and information on sweetgrass, sage and other traditional items used, guests can participate in smudging with these traditional sources. Plus tobacco for prayer and guidance.|
|Dancer||Dressed in full regalia, dancer(s) will perform for you, and will explain the type of dance. You can join the dancer who will show you some dance steps.|
|Drummer||Will share the significance to the drum and traditional songs. Guests will have an opportunity to handle and use the drum. (With drummer’s permission)|
|Story Teller||Legends of our ancestors their stories are very interesting, the war they experienced with other tribes and this relates to how some of our people got their names and stories of how young men become brave warriors. (1 hour)|
- All meetings must be booked within 30 business days in advance due to catering services.
- Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park requires a 50% down payment before meeting to any of our Conference Rooms, tipi sleep over, and education programming.
- Payment must be paid within 30 days after meeting date, after 30 days a late fee, of 10% will be added to previous invoice per day.
- Once a quote is made it will be given to catering services, with the set amount of people to be served.
- Before your booking we would like to know if you are needing any other services such as projector, supplies for tipi booking, etc.
- Aside from our conference menu, we also have a cafeteria with several choices on our menu.
- Our conference rooms will hold a capacity of 10 people per room with tables, 15 people (Auditorium Style)
- For our Medium Conference Room our Capacity of 20 people per room with tables, 35 (Auditorium Style)
- For a Large Conference Room our Capacity of 55 people per room with tables, 100 people (Auditorium Style)
- Please indicate exact time of arrival so our Guest Services will be available.
- Cancellation should occur 10 business days prior to function, if less than 10 business days than 50% fo the total indicated on quote will be charged.
- If cancellation should occur on the day of function, 100% of the total indicated on quote will be charged.
- Contracts must be signed and sent back before any functions.
- Please indicate if Tout/Dancers/Elders are needed while booking so this will be arranged prior to function.
Book you next visit with us:
Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park invites you to book your next adventure with us.