RULES & REGULATIONS
- Respect the building, visitors and staff
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol permitted on premises
- Respect all artifacts
- Do not touch anything on display
- No gum, food or drinks
- Walk, don’ run
- No photography downstairs. Upstairs and outside is permitted for photography.
- No smoking in building, smoking area outside the main entrance doors.
- No bags, backpacks or luggage, especially downstairs, there is a coat check room and lockers available.
- All admission sales are final
These rules help make everyone’s visit an enjoyable experience and the same time helps protect the artifacts and all cultural significance for future visitors.
Any visitor who shows disregard for the above guidelines may be asked to leave